Yesterday evening, we celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary! I can't believe we've been married now for 8 years. The time has really flown by. Eight years ago, we could never have imagined that we'd be in Zambia helping orphans. Randy really surprised me with earrings he had bought in the states (I don't know how he got them here without me seeing) and he found some amazingly beautiful red flowers up on the hilltop of the Tree of Life Children's Village. I'm so blessed to be married to such a Christ-focused husband! We spent the evening at an Irish Restaurant at Manda Hill with Josh Rives on the last night he was here before he went back to help Family Legacy in the States.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Heather!! I LOVE THOSE FLOWERS!!! Can't get any better than that?!?! Also, I'm so glad you liked the earrings...Brother-in-law let me in on helping hide those from you when I was in Zambia with y'all! I'm so glad you liked them. :) Your husband is SUPER SWEET and absolutely adores you! :)
Love & Hugs,
Holly :)
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! :-)
ERIC & STACY
Post a Comment